[Soc-2016-dev] Week 4 Report, Multiview Reconstruction

Tianwei Shen shentianweipku at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 17:25:58 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

Here is my week 4 report. I didn’t get much done as my eyes did not feel well this week. I should be catching up with the schedule next week.

What I did this week:
* Filling the gap in mv::Reconstruction class of libmv/autotrack, namely AddIntrinsics method, AddCamera method, etc.
* make correspondence data structure in libmv side, and pass this information from blender to libmv
* add bundle.cpp/bundle.h in autotrack, begin migrating bundle from simple_pipeline to autotrack.

Next week plan:
* finish migrating bundle code
* do the mid-term evaluation

Question:
1. libmv has a different and non-standard comment and indentation style. For example, blender uses tab (and set as =4 spaces) while libmv using 2-spaces. Should I stick with the libmv indentation style or feel free to comment and indent using blender style?