[Soc-2016-dev] Weekly report #02 - Bezier curve improvements

João Araújo jaraujo98 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 12:00:19 CEST 2016

Hello everyone,

this week I was really busy with an assignment, so there was not much time
for Blender. The only things I managed to do were to re-implement the
"Improved Extrusion" patch and to continue working on the Extend tool
(which is giving me a few headaches right now).

On the next week I will have two exams, so I am not expecting to do any
work at all until Wednesday. When I manage to allocate some time, I plan to
finish the Extend Tool.

Best regards,
João Araújo