[Soc-2016-dev] Weekly Update # 09, PBVH Painting

Nathan Vollmer bitinat2 at isu.edu
Sat Jul 30 04:58:55 CEST 2016

Hey everyone,

This week I went to a research conference to present my undergraduate
research project. (If you're curious, you can see the poster here:
http://www2.cose.isu.edu/~bitinat2/poster-surf.pdf ) As a result, I was
rather busy creating the poster, preparing a presentation, and attending
the conference. I actually just got back yesterday. The conference was a
huge success, and I actually met a couple blender users who were pretty
excited about the changes coming to vertex and weight painting.

This weekend I'm moving out of my temporary apartment (should be fully
moved out on the 2nd), and after that I should be 100% again.

Next week, I want to have advanced splash prevention, smudge mode, and the
cone paint option all working.

Let me know if you have any questions,
-Nate V