[Soc-2016-dev] Weekly Report #03, Mantaflow Liquids

Sebastián Barschkis sebbas at sebbas.org
Mon Jul 11 23:58:50 CEST 2016

Hi,

I see - sorry about that. Seems like the Wiki is a bit outdated and doesn't
embed Vimeo videos in HTML5.

I have updated the reports and in the future will provide direct links to make
viewing videos a bit more convenient.

And yes, didn't mention it in the report, but of course you can also cache smoke
with OpenVDB.

Best wishes,
Sebastián