[Soc-2016-dev] Weekly Report #07, Cycles Images

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Mon Jul 11 16:46:29 CEST 2016

Hi,
here my report for week 7:
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:DingTo/GSoC_2016/Weekly_Reports/Week7

= Week 7 =

== What I did this week ==

==== Half Float ====
Still struggling with the CUDA part. Sergey offered to look at this,
need to send him my latest code still. I did some tweaks this week to
make it clear which part exactly is still wrong.

==== BlenderDay ====
The remaining part of the week was spend on preparations for our German
Blender conference and the conference itself Saturday and Sunday.
We had some nice presentations there and a developer Q&A, with Lukas
Stockner, Julian Eisel and myself. Was fun!

== Schedule ==
The remaining part of July is pretty much filled with exams and other
University tasks. I will try to keep working on things, but I am pretty
sure I need August to finish my deliverables. I am in contact with my
mentor Ton about this. I am fully dedicated to complete my tasks of
course, but my exams are more important to me now.

Best regards,
Thomas