[Soc-2016-dev] Weekly Report #13, UV Tools

Phil Gosch phil at saphirestudio.at
Sun Aug 21 16:16:27 CEST 2016

Sorry for the late report, I (and others I talked to) weren't sure if we're supposed to write one this week since it's officially pencils down.
Wiki link: https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:SaphireS/gsoc2016/reports#Report_.2313_for_UV-Tools:

What I did this week:

* Got concave boundary support working! After fixing some hard to track down bugs the concave hull support is now working as expected. While the functionality is there it could be made way faster/optimized by using a more sophisticated decomposition method than simple triangulation. this is definitely something for the period after GSoC though.

* Looked into crashes/testfiles I got from users (and my mentor).

* Wrote user documentation which can be found here: [1]

What I plan on doing next:

* Write final report for submission as requested by Google.

* Doing endterm evaluation.

Questions:

-

[1] https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:SaphireS/gsoc2016/documentation