[Soc-2016-dev] Students: Docs and presentation reminder

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Aug 13 12:26:08 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'd love to write a nice blog post on code.blender.org post about the work this summer.
It's all a bit invisible still though.

What I need is good end-user docs, linked on the main GSoC dashboard page:
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/GoogleSummerOfCode/2016

In the coming week, please make sure you have it in place (in our wiki!) and make sure you are ready to reach out with testbuilds for users (or already did).

-Ton-