[Soc-2016-dev] Status update Mantaflow fluids

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Sat Apr 30 14:01:29 CEST 2016

Hi,
I am curious if all of that is expected to be merged with master after
the GSoC?

We had some Fluid GSoCs before, and afaik none of them ever landed in
master afterwards. I hope it will be different this time, Elbeem really
needs a replacement.

Good Luck Sebastián, hope your project will work out fine! :)

Best regards,
Thomas