[Soc-2016-dev] First Status Update for "Improvements for Bezier Curves"

João Araújo jaraujo98 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 20:41:22 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

here is my first update on my GSoC project.

the link to my proposal can be found in the wiki. Here it is:
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Genio84/gsoc2016/proposal

I have already spoken with my mentor both through email and IRC (my
nickname is genio84). I have also created a thread in Blender Artists to
keep contact with the users
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?397450-GSoC-2016-Improvements-to-Bezier-Curves

I am also counting with the help of the author of the document which served
as starting point for my proposal (we have already exchanged a few emails).
However all help is welcome :)

Over the next weeks I will try to finish this patch

https://developer.blender.org/D1841

and start digging on the code of the Bezier curves. During this process, I
will try to update the existing documentation, as planned in my proposal.
Meanwhile, I also intend to learn how to use git properly (copying commands
from Blender wiki has sufficed until now, but I am not expecting for things
to remain this simple :) ).

Best regards,
João Araújo