[Soc-2014-dev] Weekly Report #05 - Viewport FX III

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Sun Jun 22 16:36:27 CEST 2014

Hi Jason,
I agree with Antony here, it's really time for results. :)

I am quite unhappy with the way these projects went, after 2 1/2 GSoCs,
it should be more than reasonable to deliver something that can be
merged into master.
Commits, and also a better and more often communication in IRC is
something I don't really see either.

If it would be up to me, I would not pass you for this midterm.

Best regards,
Thomas