[Soc-2014-dev] Weekly Report #5, Fluids

Roman Pogribnyi pogribnyi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 19:22:30 CEST 2014

 Hello everyone,

- this week, I continued working on plausible SDF generation. Dynamic
sampling for imported meshes was added, which allows to handle geometry of
any refinement level. Please find attached the pictures.
- finished the mesh import/export function.
- continued on improving the setup script.
- started putting mantaflow to compile with blender.

Plans for next week:
- clean integration of manta to blender extern folder, make them compile
and run together
- working on error handling.

P.S.
To ensure we are on the same page with Blender developers and my plans for
integration are approved, I'm staying in touch with Daniel Genrich. I am
also on IRC. Did not reach out to users yet, since the meshes and compiling
stuff are more internal than user-oriented. Once I push the full simulation
cycle, I expect more interaction:)

Best regards,
Roman Pogribnyi

[image: Вбудоване зображення 6][image: Вбудоване зображення 5][image:
Вбудоване зображення 4]