[Soc-2014-dev] Weekly Report #2 Interactive Quadrilateral Remeshing

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Jun 1 18:51:26 CEST 2014

Hi Alexander,

That is not satisfying for me. You even just copied the todo from last week to next week.
If you were completing university projects, you can just announce that in advance. If unforseen issues pop up at university, let us know.

Telling that this happened after a week is not acceptable.

I would like to see:

- reconfirmation of target
- description of midterm
- planning per week from now on.

You also are expected to be in irc, each day you work.

Thanks,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute