[Soc-2014-dev] Weekly Report #10, Fluids

Roman Pogribnyi pogribnyi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 22:56:36 CEST 2014

 Good news everyone,
[image: Вбудоване зображення 1]
This week, I managed to solve the linking problems I had been having, and
get Mantaflow running. Now, it's importing all classes and methods, which
allows to proceed with development.

I have been ill this week, so not much otherwise done. An outline of what I
did:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Romanp/GSoC_Mantaflow_Framework/Progress#Week_10

* Solved the linking problems
* Added more controls over simulation
* Made code more readable
* Created initial Documents file(to be further improved)

Before using Mantaflow, please see this page:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Romanp/GSoC_Mantaflow_Framework/Docs

Next week, I will be working on issues I mentioned in Docs, excluding file
transfer data between Blender and Mantaflow, linking more Manta classes to
Blender, and any input on issues that I may get from you.

Best regards,
Roman Pogribnyi