[Soc-2014-dev] Weekly Report #9 Fluids

Roman Pogribnyi pogribnyi at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 00:50:38 CEST 2014

 Hello everyone,

here is an outline of what I have been doing this week:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Romanp/GSoC_Mantaflow_Framework/Progress#Week_9

This Monday, I was reported an issue that no files were generated during
the preprocessing step. This was another task added to the full-cycle manta
simulation.

A short list of this week's accomplishments:
- solved the PyThreadState error when linking manta files
- solved the reported issue with files generation
- solved the linking issue that appeared afterwards
- solved the problem with different compile flags for makefiles and xcode

Further on, I am working on full manta module inclusion. As soon as it's
done, Blender will have full-cycle simulations.

Best regards,
Roman Pogribnyi