[Soc-2014-dev] Weekly Report #8 Viewport FX III

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 08:42:28 CEST 2014

Spent Monday and Tuesday adding a glX context class to Ghost.

Spent Friday night / Saturday morning combining all of my Ghost changes
into a single patch that I've submitted here:
https://developer.blender.org/D643

Wednesday and Thursday were not very productive (business with my landlord,
and a drs appointment).  I'm going to try and make it up by working this
weekend, starting now...

Next week I expect to spend time addressing any issues that come up
reviewing the Ghost patch.

I already have more stuff queued up to review as soon as this first one is
out of the way.