[Soc-2014-dev] Weekly Report #7 Viewport FX III

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 00:19:00 CEST 2014

This is probably where I'm confused.  I'm not totally sure what I need to
do to officially start a review.  I had Campbell review some code I just
committed a couple of weeks ago, so I thought that would be enough.

Do I need to make a separate patch and then point you guys at it?  If so
I'll do that asap.

The X11 code has gotten to a point that it works, at least for me, but I'm
not sure if there are situations where it might fail.