[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly report #14 Paint Tools

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 13:48:56 CEST 2013

Work done:
===========
* I have worked on custom kernel sizes for the sharpen/soften tools
* Bug fixes #36748, and paint cursor OpenGL corruption issue
* Started work on symmetry for projective texturing but still studying the
various places where code needs to be changed to get it working. Only
exposed options so far.
* Worked on video presentation: http://youtu.be/t5jkcSIvGis (will be live
in a few moments)

There is still a lot of work to do to refine and optimize the tools,
hopefully there is a lot of free time to do it after GSOC.

Thanks to Lukas Toenne and other devs for the help, the blender foundation
for accepting me into the program, and especially the blenderartists and
polycount communities which helped with suggestions, encouragement and bug
reports.