[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #2 VSE

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Jun 29 19:54:39 CEST 2013

Hi Alex,

You're already having fun coding, most of the work seems to be essential foundation layer work, so that's fine.

Before you continue, I do like to confirm the requirements though. Imho that's still a bit undefined at the moment.

Poke me in irc when you're around one of these days though, I might have missed info.

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute