[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #2 Mesh Data Transfer

walid shouman eng.walidshouman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 17:47:59 CEST 2013

= Weekly Report #2 Mesh Data Transfer=

==This Week==
* Manipulated shapekeys data.
* Copied Shapekeys between two meshes (by index).
* Got over the sync issue of the KeyBlocks (this seemed a small issue at
the first but it took more than a day to be done).
* Used the Customdata interpolate function to interpolate for different
topologies.
* Extras: Done my first successful merge and set up the first operator to
call the function from within to get prepared for the commits.

==Issues==
* Interpolation with custom_data_interpolate isn't satisfactory and seems
that I'm missing something around.
* Increasing the control over the interpolation would need some extra time.

==Next Week==
* Making a satisfactory shapekey interpolation.
* Reviewing the shapekey transfer function with Campbell.
* Making the first commit.
* Manipulating UV's.
* Transfering UV's between two different objects.

wiki page:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Walid_shouman/GoogleSummerOfCode/2013/WeeklyReports

--

Sincerely,