[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly report #6 UI Replay

Vincent Akkermans vincent at ack-err.net
Fri Jul 26 21:05:47 CEST 2013

On Friday, 26 July 2013 at 19:10, Greg Zaal wrote:

> Nice work Vincent.
> I also like David's tail button idea, would speed up workflow a little and makes new users aware that many operators have adjustable properties.
> Aside from that, I like most of your mockups too, especially the make-default idea and the panel-popups - though those big icons are unnecessarily big in my opinion.

They are somewhat massive at the moment :)

Conceptually the size serves three main purposes: a) easier to click, b) communicates importance, c) serves as a marker for the top of a block of similar operators. I'll change the double size to a 1.5 or even smaller. I expect the irregularity will still stand out, and that the current size isn't needed.