[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #4 Mesh Sketch Editing

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Jul 13 17:30:38 CEST 2013

Hi Alexander,

I noticed you did one (big) commit last week. It seems it's quite important one, but the log for it (and your report) doesn't mention anything but:

"Mesh Sketch based on Laplacian Deform implemented as EditMesh tool."

That can be quite better... what functionality now works then? How can we test it? Is there a doc in wiki describing it, or demo files?

I also advise you to commit as often as possible, to show progress on daily basis.

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute