[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #4 Motion Tracking

Joseph Mansfield sftrabbit at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 17:24:20 CEST 2013

Hey Ton,

Okay, I'll talk to Keir about committing more often. I think I've submitted
about 6 or 7 patches for code review.

Also, I meant it took almost 30 minutes for a clean compile (and about 20
minutes when I changed anything in DNA, due to dependencies). With most of
my smaller changes it would take up to 2 or 3 minutes. I've had a 50% speed
up with the new laptop though, which is much more comfortable.

Thanks,
Joe