[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #4 Motion Tracking

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Jul 13 17:11:56 CEST 2013

Hi Joseph,

Without a single commit in svn I cannot monitor progress.
I heard Keir (mentor) wanted you to put things in review tracker first, but I think that's a waste of your svn space to not use it for daily committing.

I propose you use svn very frequently, and put things in codereview when ready for review.

Your comments about slow compiles I don't get either. You can configure cmake on a slow system in a way it compiles a single C file, and then links it all in seconds. Ask in IRC for help.

Questions about proper UI signals for refreshes you can get answered in IRC too.

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute