[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #4 Paint Tools

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 01:00:00 CEST 2013

What you did this week:
===================
Unfortunately this week hasn't been too productive. A combination of an
accident at home that required lots of cleaning up, and visits from
relatives meant too many people around so that I could not concentrate on
coding properly. I did some bug fixes on the paint system at the start of
the week. I also spent some time checking at the template UI code, so that
I could implement pallettes in a similar way. I also checked up how other
programs handle palettes, especially krita. I plan to use some of my time
during the weekend to implement some of the functionality promised last
week.

 Next week
Same schedule as this week, depending on how much work is done during the
weekend.

 Questions