[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #3 BGE LoD and Bug Fixing

Daniel Stokes kupomail at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 07:10:45 CEST 2013

==Progress==
The level of detail system now works in the BGE for meshes and materials on
both regular objects and dupligroups. More testing will be needed to
determine how well the level of detail system works with libloading. I have
also created an operator that will automatically setup levels of detail on
a selected object based on the object's name.

I ended up not working much on the demo level, so that will have to be
moved to next week.

==Next Week's Plans==
My timeline had allocated up to four weeks for working on the level of
detail system, so I will take that fourth week to further test and polish
the system. I also plan to work on some documentation and demos for the
system.

==Problems/Questions==
Things are going well :)

Regards,