[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly report #3 VSE

Alexandr Kuznetsov kuzsasha at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 05:42:56 CEST 2013

==Week 3==
This week was not very productive. I didn't feel well for a couple days.
Plus, we had holidays. However, I will make up for the lost time next week.
* Dispatch system (devices, buckets, image storage)
** Almost completed
** However, the testing showed leaks/access of freed memory as a result of
internal design flow
** Redid with a better reference count design (to free buckets, data,
frames only when all references are gone). The code is almost ready except
for a few functions.

==Next Week Todo==
* Finish dispatch system
* Begin adopting strips for the new engine
** Have more flexiable, faster strips system
** Get image and video strips workings (by 1 frame)
** Get effects strip (test) to work

== Questions ==
Can we restrict that an effect strip can only reference strips below?