[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly report #10 Cycles nodes

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Wed Aug 28 09:06:03 CEST 2013

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 8:58 PM, Thomas Dinges <blender at dingto.org> wrote:
> == Next week ==
> * It would be nice if the new sky model could be reviewed, then I could
> fix remaining issues and merge to trunk.

I had a closer look at the intensity issue, as far as I can tell the
current code is ok even though it seems a bit dark. It matches some
other render engines at least.

The only thing I would change is rename Albedo to Ground Albedo, and
gives some explanation in the tooltip that this is the color of the
ground that you can see subtly reflected in the sky.

Further looks ok to commit to trunk.

Brecht.