[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #9 VSE

Alexandr Kuznetsov kuzsasha at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 08:21:08 CEST 2013

==Week 9==
* Finished canvas and transformation
** We can move all transformation to initial input
** Scale and rotate the input to match the final output resolution
* Initial integration between view and render engine
** Still needs more cleanup as wm system doesn't have multithreading in
mind.
* Changed direction how buckets are created
** Allows for more natural creation: applying transformation before a
size dependent effect (glow) and splitting a bucket into two if no
device can execute all commands
* Implemented histogram and wavescope
** Still I need to fix up different modes of scopes
** And needs to be optimize for OpenCL with local memory

==Next Week Todo==
*  Finish scopes (+vectorscope) and view
* Create memory pathways:
** char <-> half <-> float conversions
** cl_mem to RAM conversions (create a priority bucket with a request to
CL platform to read memory to a given buffer)
*** We support RAM to cl_mem conversion
* Implement cache for input strips and final images

== Questions ==
None