[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #8 Viewport FX

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 02:35:56 CEST 2013

This Week:

Converted everything to run on a single "basic shader", including a
simplified version of OpenGL lighting.  I'm sure it seems like this was a
goal for last week, but it turned out to be a bit more complicated and to
require a lot more testing than I thought.

Next Week:

During the last three weeks of GSoC I am going to concentrate on
documentation, testing and bug fixing.  The emphasis will be on getting the
"compatibility" profile working perfectly while letting the ES and Core
profiles possibly remain less polished and "experimental."