[Soc-2013-dev] Fwd: Weekly Report #7 Mesh Sketch Editing

Alexander Pinzon Fernandez apinzonf at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 17:42:46 CEST 2013

Hi all

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Apinzonf/Gsoc2013/progress

Week 9 (jul 29 - ago 04) Report
[edit<http://wiki.blender.org/index.php?title=User:Apinzonf/Gsoc2013/progress&action=edit&section=35>
]What I did this week?

This week may not work on the project; i was busy working on the
presentation of the paper “Shape with an Adapted Laplacian Inflation
Operator For Hybrid Quad / Triangle Meshes”. The paper will be presented at
the conference that will be held SIBGRAPI
2013<http://www.ucsp.edu.pe/sibgrapi2013/> 5
to August 8, 2013 at Arequipa Peru.

That article was one of the results of my work in the GSOC 2012. Mesh
smoothing based on curvature flow operator in a diffusion equation. Blender
Foundation.

I send a copy to those interested in the article will use blender as the
test platform, and all 3d images were made with Blender.

Link to download the
PDF<http://sibgrapi.sid.inpe.br/rep/sid.inpe.br/sibgrapi/2013/07.30.19.15?languagebutton=en>

This is a small contribution in Computer Graphics as a result of joining
the academy and the Blender Foundation

[edit<http://wiki.blender.org/index.php?title=User:Apinzonf/Gsoc2013/progress&action=edit&section=36>
]What you plan to do next week?

Next week I will travel to Arequipa Peru to present the paper at the
conference SIBGRAPI.

[edit<http://wiki.blender.org/index.php?title=User:Apinzonf/Gsoc2013/progress&action=edit&section=37>
]Any roadblocks, difficulties, etc.

Att