[Soc-2012-dev] Texture tools report no 1.

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Sat May 26 15:20:25 CEST 2012

1) what you did this week:
======================
Worked on uv transform correction code. Unfortunately I had a light
illness midweek that made it a bit hard to concentrate. I hope to work
a bit during the weekend and have a working tool at most
Monday-Tuesday.

2) Next week:
Finalize UV transform correction, bug fixes, check if the method works
adequately. If not I will implement an additional correction solver.
Hopefully start orking on rake/anchor brushes for texture painting

3) Trouble so far