[Soc-2012-dev] Missing week 3 reports

Andrei Simionescu ansimionescu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 16:53:50 CEST 2012

Hi Ton, Campbell, and all

Due to unforeseen circumstances (mostly wife+baby stuff), in the last two
weeks I've had very little computer access.

Sorry for not being able to post weekly reports (or do any work, for that
matter). I'm pushing hard now so I should be able to make some progress
toward catching up. This Friday I'll elaborate on this.

Best wishes
Andrei