[Soc-2012-dev] Missing week 3 reports

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Jun 12 17:14:46 CEST 2012

Hi Philipp,

With all due respect, but I don't consider this a good report, especially because you don't give evidence you've actually done work.

If you spend a day on studying a topic, then allocate 10% of your time in producing notes about what you've learnt.

If you spend a few days on getting familiar with Blender code, spend at least one day on producing a document that shows how the code works, and what you've learned. Very helpful for others too.

Always, at any time, be prepared to show your involvement, activity and progress. Brecht is not the only person who's interested in your progress!

Regards,

-Ton-