[Soc-2012-dev] Multitouch Weekly Report

Mike Erwin significant.bit at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 05:04:30 CEST 2012

Hey Nick,

>From what you said before, MinGW header files were missing some
essential bits, right? Have you migrated to MSVC or found an
alternative? I've been using the Win7 SDK (free, command line only)
for a while. Unfortunately... Microsoft is crippling this option going
forward, to push their Metro future.

Intuos5 should arrive this week, so I can start using your code. Yay!
It will be a different experience though, since you're touching the
screen directly, me indirectly.

Mike Erwin
musician, naturalist, pixel pusher, hacker extraordinaire