[Soc-2012-dev] UI Tasklist Update

Jorge Rodriguez bs.vino at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 03:15:18 CEST 2012

Slow week.

* Following feedback from my ba.org thread and other places, I tweaked much
of my previous work. This includes the manipulators experiment I've been
doing.
* I became interested in exposing the last redoable operator (F6) to python
so that it can be displayed on the floating controls. I created a prototype
for some control that might use this, which displays a shorthand of the
last redoable operator. Clicking on it brings open the F6 window. There are
still a number of problems that with this, such as its rendered color and
some bugs, but I like the idea because it reduces the need to keep the
tools pane open and it's more visible to new users since it commands its
own screen space.

Next week as usual I'll continue my work fixing bugs from my list and
working on the floating controls python interface. Here's this week's
Bratwurst build:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4205810/Blender/Blender-Bratwurst.zip

--
Jorge "Vino" Rodriguez