[Soc-2012-dev] Weekly report 9

Aleksandr Mokhov alexander.mokhov at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 01:07:00 CEST 2012

Week 9 ReportWhat you did this week

I worked a lot on the bevel on this week. I finished the implementation of
a linear bevel, it works rather well for an arbitrary number of input edges
at the vertex. You can see some examples of how it works in my thread, to
the blenderartist. (
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?255869-GSOC-2012-Modeling-Tools-Bevel-Bridge-Boolean.&p=2163289&viewfull=1#post2163289)
I also implemented round vevel for simple cases (no more than two edges on
vertex). Unfortunately I could not find the time the bridge on this week.
What you plan to do next week

I plan to focus on the implementation round bevel of the construction of
curved surface near the top for any occasion. Also, on the advice of one of
the blender artist, I plan to pay attention to the bug tracking and
analyzing a list of existing bugs for my tasks.

Tasks for the bridge are the same as last week.