[Soc-2012-dev] Weekly Report 8

Aleksandr Mokhov alexander.mokhov at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 11:18:32 CEST 2012

Week 8 Report[edit<http://wiki.blender.org/index.php?title=User:RedTriangle/Reports&action=edit&section=24>
]What you did this week

Bridge:

   - I fixed the problem with the normals.I discovered this problem when I
   switch to texture mode.
   - I fixed a bug with generation of double vertexes.
   - I added a GUI for specifying parameters of the bridge.
   - For the cubic interpolation I implemented Hermite-form, instead of the
   full spline interpolation. I think it gave a good result, the bridge looks
   intact.

Bevel:

   - I worked on the implementation algorithm for calculating additional
   construction around the vertex.

[edit<http://wiki.blender.org/index.php?title=User:RedTriangle/Reports&action=edit&section=25>
]What you plan to do next week

Bridge:

   - I planned add build ngons for linear case.(
   http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?255869-GSOC-2012-Modeling-Tools-Bevel-Bridge-Boolean.&p=2158552&viewfull=1#post2158552
   )
   - I will solve problem with generate double faces.(
   http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?255869-GSOC-2012-Modeling-Tools-Bevel-Bridge-Boolean.&p=2158653&viewfull=1#post2158653
   )

Bevel:

   - I will continue work on the generation new faces and regeneration old
   face for selected edges.