[Soc-2012-dev] GSoC BGE Fixup Status Report Week 7

Mitchell Stokes mogurijin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 07:02:05 CEST 2012

ere is my report for week 7:
http://mogurijin.wordpress.com/2012/07/06/gsoc-bge-fixup-status-report-week-7/

Task List:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Moguri/GSoC_2012_BGE_Fixup_Docs

Mentor: Dalai

Contents of report:

What did you do this week?
I finally implemented an interface to work with asynchronous lib
mentioned in this post[0] on my feedback thread. As for the tracker, I
managed to close eleven reports, but five new ones came in. The good
news is we are now only four reports away from finally getting back to
three pages.
Tracker stats:
New: 5
Closed: 11 (11 by me)
Net Change: -6
Current: 154
4 more to go until we’re back down to three pages!

What do you plan to do next week?
I should be able to get the tracker under three pages this next week.
As for what non-bug-hunting task I will work on, I think I will need
to consult Dalai. I might work on an actuator for LibLoad, but with
the Hive GSoC, it might be better to wait on adding any new logic
bricks. I could start looking at cleaning up components, or look into
more converter optimizations.

Are there any problems that will require extra attention and what
impact will they have on your proposed schedule?
Nope, things are going smoothly.

Are there any builds available?
There are some on GraphicAll.

Cheers,