[Soc-2012-dev] Weekly progress report 7 - Bullet Integration

Sergej Reich sergej.reich at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 6 19:59:27 CEST 2012

This week I:

* Improved the way time scale is handled.
* Removed the need to add force fields as effectors.
* Made the simulation deterministic.
* Fixed several memory leaks and crashes.
* Made other small mics. changes.

There wasn't much time left to work on compound shapes so only little
progress was made on that front.
After doing the changes to make the simulation deterministic it became
clear that the object/cache validation needs to be improved sooner
rather than later, so...

Next week I plan to work on improving the scheme for cache invalidation
and clean up object validation.
While I'm at it I also should finish the point cache ui.
Let's see if there will be time left for compound shapes.