[Soc-2012-dev] UI Tasklist Update

Jorge Rodriguez bs.vino at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 23:11:50 CEST 2012

This was a slow week, I had family stuff and visitors over. But I did a
bunch of bug fixing:

* Fixed a problem with the shift key which had been introduced by the
drag-select patch.
* Clicking on an object in an unselected scene in the outliner would select
the scene but not the object, this is now fixed. I think the problem
persists in other places in the outliner, but I haven't had a chance to
look at it yet.
* Fixed the numbers in the color bars not updating when the black and white
buttons are pressed.

Also in a moment of spontaneity I merged into Bratwurst a patch that I did
previously that offers more precise handles of the manipulators and
mouseover highlighting on the manipulator handles. It's not part of my GSoC
and I don't expect it to be used, but I figured it might be cool if people
could see it in action.

Next week it's back to work on my list. Here's the Bratwurst build for this
week:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4205810/Blender/Blender-Bratwurst.zip

--
Jorge "Vino" Rodriguez