[Soc-2012-dev] Viewport FX - Week 12

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 20:30:59 CEST 2012

Began unifying the Legacy/VBO paths for drawing objects. One
observation is that so the called "Legacy" path is actually useful as
a fallback path in the event that main memory or video memory is
running low so it is not just a matter of removing the Legacy path.  I
do however have a plan to unify the code so there is less duplication.

I'm improving the documentation for the legacy replacement functions.

Do I really have to put my pencil down? :-)  I've gotten plenty done
but I've also just gotten started.