[Soc-2012-dev] Weekly progress report 12 - Bullet Integration

Sergej Reich sergej.reich at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 10 21:50:26 CEST 2012

This week I:
* Fixed rigid body scaling
* Added operator to bake rigid body sim to keyframes
* Added ability to lock translation and rotation axes of rigid bodies
* Added bullet C-API and DNA for constraints
* Made several fixes and cleanups

Initially I wanted to concentrate on constraints, but then I
"accidentally" fixed rigid body scaling and got sidetracked fixing other
issues.

Next weed I'll continue working on constraints and do more polishing. I
also should start writing down documentation.

Speaking of documentation, I also made two progress videos but for some
reason they always turn into tutorials instead of being just demos:
http://vimeo.com/45038904
http://vimeo.com/47164154