[Soc-2012-dev] Final US Tasklist Progress Report

Jorge Rodriguez bs.vino at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 20:42:15 CEST 2012

I'm going out of town tomorrow and wrapping up my project today so this
will be my final report.

This week I finished up one last detail, making the black and white
selection buttons in the color picker actually black and white. It wasn't
straightforward and I'm not sure if the design of this feature was the way
the Blender team would have liked but I did my best to do it the "Blender
way".

The documentation for all of the features I did and every revision involved
can be found here:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Vino/GSoC_2012_Documentation

A video showing all of the major features I added can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTxd_gZI4QY

Thanks to the Blender team for all the help they lent me in completing the
project.

--
Jorge "Vino" Rodriguez
[ Tweet <http://twitter.com/vinobs> | Like <http://www.facebook.com/bsvino>|