[Soc-2012-dev] OpenGL Report Tool

Alexandr Kuznetsov ak3636 at nyu.edu
Sun Apr 29 21:19:11 CEST 2012

Hi.

Sorry for a late response.  Thank you for making this script. It will come
handy for me to check compatibility OpenGL ES. I will compose the list of
OpenGL ES functions to run against.
I'm planning writing a small OpenGL Full/ES compatibility guide for other
developers, so the most of the new OpenGL code would be compatibl-ish with
mobile devices. I will try to do it all during this week.
As your project include a lot of OpenGL stuff, we should collaborate more.
I think it is better for us to share one branch, but I heard you are afraid
of breaking code. Maybe occasional merges from your own branch to my shared
branch will work.

Best Regards,
Alex