[Soc-2012-dev] welcome to the successful gsoc applicants

Luke Frisken l.frisken at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 08:33:10 CEST 2012

Hi!

* Have you every used subversion before?
Yes, but only to pull and merge changes, not to commit them.

* What OS do you use for development?
Linux Mint 12, and Windows XP sometimes

* What compiler do you use?
gcc and MSVC 2008, gave up on mingw :(

* Have you built the blender sources before?
yep

* Do you have an IRC nickname? (If I have it above, you can ignore)
kellpossible

* What is your p.b.o username? (see above)
lfrisken

* Have you been in contact with your mentor yet?
Yes, just today!