[Soc-2012-dev] Hi

Alexander Pinzon Fernandez apinzonf at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 16:34:15 CEST 2012

Hi everybody

I'm Alexander Pinzon Fernandez
I'm from Colombia
I'm a master atudent at National University of Colombia<http://www.unal.edu.co>
My project is  Mesh smoothing based on curvature flow operator in a
diffusion equation.
My Mentor is Daneil Genrich

Have you every used subversion before?
Yes, I've used Suberversion for over 6 years

What OS do you use for development?
I use Windows, but i have developed applications in C + + for linux and mac

What compiler do you use?
I use Vs2010 with Cmake system. I compiled applications with the makefile
system over gcc compiler.

Have you built the blender sources before?
Yes, I compiled Blender with VS2010, Cmake on Windows

Do you have an IRC nickname?
My nickname is apinzonf

What is your p.b.o username? (see above)
My p.b.o username is apinzonf

Have you been in contact with your mentor yet?
I contact Daniel on April 23 through the irc channel blendercoders

I created a blog for this project, the address is
http://apinzonf.wordpress.com/
On this website I'll put information about the project development

Thanks to the Blender Foundation for the opportunity,
and I am very happy to work with you.

Att.
Alexander Pinzon Fernandez