[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly Report 5 - Mocap tools

Benjy Cook benjytcook at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 19:18:17 CEST 2011

This week:
Started UI work and linked it to existing code. Screenshots on wiki page.
Also determined how best to implement some future features such as moving
along a path correctly, etc.

Next week:
Continue implementation of constraint work now that I'm comfortable with the
theoretical background, and tackle control bones rigging instead of just FK
targets.

Issues: The professor who is teaching my image processing course has agreed
to me handing in the work I'm doing for GSoC as a final project, so that
frees up some time.

Benjy Cook