[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly Progress Report 5 - Radish branch

Hays, Jason S. jason_hays22 at mymail.eku.edu
Fri Jun 24 19:47:18 CEST 2011

Jason Hays
Radish Branch-Weighting Tools
Week 5

1) what you did this week

I gave Multi-Paint an M.O. and became much more familiar with the vertex drawing code for
weight paint's vertex selection.

2) what you will do next week

After getting feedback from the requester, I'll make any necessary adjustments to Multi-Paint, but
the primary focus will shift towards vertex selection in weight painting mode.

3) any problems that will require extra attention

Nothing appears to be in the way.