[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly progress report #3 - Dynamic Paint

Miika Hämäläinen miika.hamalainen at kolumbus.fi
Fri Jun 10 20:51:24 CEST 2011

> 1) what you did this week
This week I continued re-implementing Dynamic Paint basic functionality.
Old style UV-image sequence baking works again, vertex color painting
has now some kind of viewport preview too, point cache is working quite
well.

Because there is still so much partly-implemented stuff, it is going to
take longer than I estimated until everything works again. Hopefully
I'll be ready to commit by weekend.

> 2) what you will do next week
Next week I'll keep finalizing the code until it's overall stable enough
to commit all changes from previous weeks. Even then it's going to be
missing lots of small features (old and new), so rest of the week is
focused on restoring those and hunting bugs.

It's also likely that I'll move to onion branch soon to be able to work
on Ptex code that is going to be merged to onion during next week(?).