[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly Progress Report 03 - Paint/Sculpt - Onion

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 19:40:54 CEST 2011

This week I've been continuing my integration of work done by Nicolas
Bishop.  I completed masking and am now doing vertex paint.
It is taking a little longer than I had hoped, almost every part of it
requires some adjustment.  Most are small adjustments, some are quite
large.
I do think I have a clear path to completion however.

I brought back the "pivot last" rotation mode. It lets the user rotate
around the last spot that they sculpted/painted.

I've made a lot of notes of things that I believe should be done a
little differently and things that will need to be done after the
integration work is complete.  The idea is to put off these changes
until the integration work is complete.

Next week I am going to continue and should complete this phase of the work.